Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update on Brynna

Hello everyone!

I have an update on Brynna for all of you that are interested in how she is doing. There was a custody hearing this past week to determine who would get custody of Brynna between Brynna's dad BJ and my sister. BJ was awarded custody of her and I have mixed feelings about the issue but at least my sister can not cause her any more heartache. The last update I received from my Dad said she would probably spend Christmas at the hospital in SC and then transferred to a hospital closer to BJ. I can only pray that BJ is doing this because he genuinely cares what happens to his daughter and not because of some lawsuit that is sure to result. I will keep you updated as I can.

Hugs,

Aunt Patty

1 comment:

Pamela said...

whoops, I hit a key that posted... I meant to say that at least she is with a family member.. and that's going to be very good for her..
Pamela